I adore music.
For me personally it is the one and only definite that can make a crappy day better. I’m no musician (although I did play the Saxophone from ages 9-11) but I did used to love the idea of being a song writer and still continue to sing–a-long to every song I hear and know, no matter where I may be (i.e. shopping centers, friends’ cars).
So, I think I will have a monthly ‘favourite songs’ post. Now that doesn’t have to be only songs that have been released in that month, they will likely be songs that I’ve just been listening to a hell of a lot that month – old, new, main-stream, indie, in another language I’ll list me top 10.
So September 2016’s Top Ten ME Songs (in no particular order) are…
- Good Grief – Bastille
- Say You Won’t Let Go – James Arthur
- Talk Me Down – Troye Sivan
- Starving – Hailee Steinfeld & Grey Feat. Zedd
- In The Name Of Love – Martin Garrix Feat. Bebe Rexha
- I Love You Always Forever – Betty Who
- Closer – The Chainsmokers Feat. Halsey
- Crash – Usher
- Let Me Love You – DJ Snake Feat. Justin Bieber
- Duele El Corazon – Enrique Iglesias
What songs have you been loving this month?
“What’s gonna be left of the world if you’re not in it?”